The Long Winter - Week 4



Fascinator - A woman's head scarf made of net or lace


WIND:







PSALM 61:1-2
Hear my cry, O God;
listen to my prayer.
From the ends of the earth I call to you,
I call as my heart grows faint;
lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

PHILIPPIANS 4:11, 13 and 19
I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I can do everything through him who gives me strength. And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

PSALM 146:7
He upholds the cause of the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The LORD sets prisoners free...

PSALM 37:25
I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread.

MATTHEW 6:8-13
Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him. "This, then, is how you should pray:
Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
Your kingdom come,
your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one.


No comments:

Post a Comment